Friday, July 19, 2013

Megan Fox / My Only Job


MY ONLY JOB
by Megan Fox


Megan Fox did an interview with Britain’s GQ magazine and she revealed some info about her figure during Jennifer’s Body (yes, again).

“Really my only job is to look attractive. I was so angry about that, that I went in the opposite direction. I turned into a really butch bull dyke for, like, six months… Then I went in the other direction. From being a giant motorcycle-riding lesbian, I turned into a zombie. I lost, like, 30 pounds.”

Megan Fox: My Only Job Is to Look Attractive  | megan fox

“I was like, ‘I’m losing weight for the movie’. I was telling myself I was being method (method acting), which was so outrageous and ridiculous and not true.


“But I ended up getting sick and my hair started falling out and I was like, ‘Oh f**k. I can’t do this’… You lose too much weight, you’re not getting your vitamins, you get sick. I was really skinny. I was depressed.”


No comments:

Post a Comment